Plose Ski Resort is scheduled to open on December 2, 2023. We look forward to seeing you all again.
Plose Brixen Dolomites
Experience pure action and excitement with the Plosebob. Safely positioned in closed bobsleds, you thunder downhill on a rail-guided track, climbing 147 metres in altitude. It’s up to you to decide whether you want to experience the “hero” ride with a launch catapult or whether you prefer to take it easy. In any case, the rapid curves provide the desired adrenaline kick. The start and finish are at the top station of the Plose cable car. The cable car can be used all year round.
Opening hours & operation
- The Plosebob is expected to go into operation at Christmas .
- The daily opening times are: from 10:00 until 13:30 and from 14:00 until 16:15
- In case of rain, snowfall or thunderstorms, the operation of the Plosebob may be suspended for safety reasons.
Start & Finish
- The start and finish of the Plosebob are at the top station of the Plose cable car. Tickets are available at the Infoshop
Size & Age
- Children from the age of 3 to 9 years (completed) may only use the bob in company of an adult person (>18 years).
- Children from the age of 10 and a minimum height of 1.30 m are allowed to ride the bob on their own.
Conditions of carriage
- Use of the equipment at your own risk
- All conditions of carriage for reading
It’s up to you whether you take the ride as a “Hero” or a “Chicken”! The catapult at the start of the Plosebob shoots you into orbit. “Heros” reach a speed of 50km/h in 1.2 seconds.