Mountaincarts are similar to gocarts, without engine or pedals, and they just have brakes.
It is a real adventure to rush down the 9 km long run to the bottom station of the gondola lift. Everyone who loves tobogganing in wintertime will come back in summer for the fun to ride down the Plose mountain. If you want to experience something really special and exciting that is to become the highlight of your holidays in South Tyrol, then you have to come to the Plose and try out the fantastic mountaincarts.
Rent a Montaincart
- The mountaincarts are available starting from 7th June every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, during August every Monday, too. Additionally, during the week that goes from 9th until 17th August, the mountaincarts are available every day.
- You can rent out the mountaincarts at the Infohop, right at the top station of the gondola lift Plose.
- O the days mentioned above the rental opens 15 minutes after the gondola lift Plose and it closes 15 minutes earlier.
- Together with your mountaincart you also get a helmet. Please wear good shoes (no sandals allowed).
- Click here to know more about the prices
Use at your own risk.
Rent and Go – Sportservice Erwin Stricker
Phone +39 0472 200433
Cell Phone +39 329 5943359