Mountaincarts are similar to gocarts, without engine or pedals, and they just have brakes.
It is a real adventure to rush down the 9 km long run to the bottom station of the gondola lift. Everyone who loves tobogganing in wintertime will come back in summer for the fun to ride down the Plose mountain. If you want to experience something really special and exciting that is to become the highlight of your holidays in South Tyrol, then you have to come to the Plose and try out the fantastic mountaincarts.
Rent a Montaincart
- The mountaincarts are available starting from 2nd June 2022 every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, during July the service is expected every Monday, too.
- You can rent out the mountaincarts at the Infohop, right at the top station of the gondola lift Plose. The rental of the carts opens at 10 am and closes 15 minutes before the cable car. During this period the mountain carts can be rented, however, in case of heavy traffic, towards the end of the day, availability cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum height of person 150cm, minimum age 12 years
- Minors are admitted only if accompanied by an adult
- Together with your mountaincart you also get a helmet.
- In case of rain or snowfall, the rental of the mountaincarts may be suspended for safety reasons, and in case of thunderstorms, the operation of the cable car may be suspended, too.
- Please wear good shoes (no sandals allowed).
- Click here to know more about the prices
Use at your own risk.
Rent and Go – Sportservice Erwin Stricker
Phone +39 0472 200433
Cell Phone +39 329 5943359