Biking in Brixen and on Mount Plose
Brixen is the number one rewarding bike hotspot for mountain bikers south of the Brenner pass: This is where town, Country and low m eet sunny dispositions, clear weather from April to November and a sincere culture of welcome.
Brixen has been Hosting the MOUNTAINBIKE Testival since 2012, and since many years it is stage stop for BIKE and TOUR Transalp. In 2018, Brixen Bikepark opened its lines thanks to Whistler makers Gravity Logic.
The Brixen Bikepark on Mount Plose has to be ridden! There are four lines for mountain bikers in Brixen Bikepark, from very easy to challenging. Three of them are characterised by the Whistler fathers of Gravity Logic. What can you expect? A lot of low for each ability level, many metres of depth, airtime and riding challenges. Learn more about Brixen BikePark
The Panoramic Routes
For those who love mountain biking and at the same time want to enjoy an extraordinary panorama, the panoramic routes are just right. They take you to Plose Hut, Pfannspitz Hut and Rossalm Hut, all of them offer you a spectacular view of the Dolomites. Learn more about the panoramic routes.
Biking in Brixen and surroundings
Learn more about the Bike program an events in and around Brixen.
Rent a Bike
Sportservice Erwin Stricker rents out mountainbikes, electric bikes and downhill bikes with protective equipment.
For information please contact Sportservice Erwin Stricker
phone +39 0472 850077, Cell phone 329 5943359
Bikeguides and Bikeschools
BrixBike | Regensburger Allee 9, 39042 Brixen |+39 0472 835 154 / firstname.lastname@example.org | www.brixbike.it
PloseBike | Seilbahnstraße 17, 39042 St. Andrä/Brixen | +39 339 6445 548 / email@example.com | www.plosebike.com
Respect is a matter of honour for every biker
Many of the farmers living on the slopes oft he Plose still work their meadows and woods. That’s why you all are asked to respect the work of these people by staying on the official bike trails. Especially during harvest time and when the cattle is out on the meadows, there is a certain risk. Please be aware and pay respect. Thank you!
1. Riding the mountain-bike is at your own risk.
2. Only ride on indicated bike lines. Leaving marked bike lines leads to the withdrawal of the lift ticket.
3. A helmet is required for all riders in the Bikepark (full face helmet recommended). Wear appropriate clothing and protectors.
4. Your mountain-bike must be free of any technical faults. Use of Enduro-, Downhill-, Freeride- or All-Mountain Bike recommended.
5. Please follow the indications of the Bikepark staff as well as of all signs, including line closures.
6. At intersections between bike lines and paved roads art. 145 of the highway code is applied.
7. Respect other visitors, the land and the wildlife.
8. Absolute ban on alcohol.