Bikeguides and Bike Schools
The Bike Schools offer a whole range of activities from May until October. You choose between bikecamps, workshops, tech trainings and the weekly program.
You love mountain biking and want to share this unique feeling with like-minded people? On our guided bike tours and events, bike enthusiasts from near and far come together to experience unforgettable bike adventures on the trails around Brixen.
Contact: +39 0472 835 154 / email@example.com
For details on bike packages please visit www.brixbike.it
Contact: +39 339 6445 548 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For details on bike packages please visit www.plosebike.com
Drive Service – Shuttle with Trailer (8 people & 8 bikes)
+39 333 799 94 40 | email@example.com
Respect is a matter of honour for every biker
Many of the farmers living on the slopes oft he Plose still work their meadows and woods. That’s why you all are asked to respect the work of these people by staying on the official bike trails. Especially during harvest time and when the cattle is out on the meadows, there is a certain risk. Please be aware and pay respect. Thank you!
1. Riding the mountain-bike is at your own risk.
2. Only ride on indicated bike lines. Leaving marked bike lines leads to the withdrawal of the lift ticket.
3. A helmet is required for all riders in the Bikepark (full face helmet recommended). Wear appropriate clothing and protectors.
4. Your mountain-bike must be free of any technical faults. Use of Enduro-, Downhill-, Freeride- or All-Mountain Bike recommended.
5. Please follow the indications of the Bikepark staff as well as of all signs, including line closures.
6. At intersections between bike lines and paved roads art. 145 of the highway code is applied.
7. Respect other visitors, the land and the wildlife.
8. Absolute ban on alcohol.