Wine enjoyment on our alpine pastures
In March, Villandro, Bressanone/Bixen-Plose, Val di Funes/Villnöss and Rio Pusteria/Gitschberg Jochtal appear completely in white. Guided wine tastings that include the famous White Wines from Valle Isarco and gastronomic weeks offered exclusively in March await winter hikers and skiers on the Valle Isarco alpine pastures.
The “Snow & Wine” Alpine Pleasure Weeks are a very special and tasteful highlight under the South Tyrolean winter sky. According to the motto “Wine enjoyment on our alpine pastures”, the Valle Isarco dedicates the month of March 2019 (2nd – 29th March 2019) to oenological and gastronomic specialties in an extraordinary environment.
There are 8 particularly inviting and tasty alpine pleasure hikes available. Fresh air, good mood, great company, panoramic views and relaxation in nature characterize these exclusive pleasure tours. An overview of the bookable dates, which are offered
- Val di Funes/Villnöss: Saturday 02.03. & Wednesday 06.03.2019
- Villlandro/Villanders: Saturday 09.03. & Wednesday 13.03.2019
- Rio Pusteria/Gitschberg Jochtal: Saturday 16.03. & Wednesday 20.03.2019
- Bressanone/Brixen-Plose: Saturday 23.03. & Wednesday 27.03.2019
Further information and the detailed programm will be soon published.
Throughout the month, the participating alpine huts serve the best wines from the Valle Isarco, accompanied by special gastronomic delicacies. An overview of the periods, which are offered per destination:
- Val di Funes/Villnöss: 02.03 bis 08.03.2019
- Villlandro/Villanders: 09.03. bis 15.03.2019
- Rio Pusteria/Gitschberg Jochtal: 16.03. bis 22.03.2019
- Bressanone/Brixen-Plose: 23.03. bis 29.03.2019
Please make your Reservation in one of the following alpine huts:
Rossalm 2200 m | Tel: +39 0472 521326 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Restaurant La Finestra | Tel. +39 0472 521341 | email@example.com
Trametschhütte | Tel. +39 0472 850 039 | cell Phone 340 121 8101 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Plosestodl | Tel. +39 0472 850181
A joint project of the Tourism Associations Chiusa/Barbiano/Velturno/Villandro, Bressanone/Brixen, Val di Funes/Villnöss, Rio Pusteria/a, Gitschberg Jochtal and EisacktalWein, in cooperation with the Valle Isarco vintners and the alpine huts.