Pleasure skiing on the Plose
Easy to be reached and without unnecessary queues on lifts and mountain restaurants, is the ski area Plose above the small town of Brixen. Skiing and tobogganing, in the afternoon a stroll through Brixen and in the evening a good glass of wine to conclude the day and the good quality of the South Tyrolean cuisine – this is a pleasurable winter holiday in Brixen/Plose.
Enjoy your winter holiday at the end of the season and let you entice to all the benefits of the BrixenCard!
- 1 day free with breakfast or half board
- all services of the Brixen Card: free use of all public means of transport, free entrance to the fun pool Acquarena, daily 1 free ride up and down with the Plose cable car, free entrance to nearly all South Tyrolean museums, the chance to enjoy the large hiking and cultural program of the tourist info Brixen
- 1 day free for ski pass: 7 days ski pass for the price of 6
- 1 toboggan rental for free
- 6 private lessons of ski course for the price of 5
- Skiservice Erwin Stricker lends top material of your choice for 6 days at the price of 5 days
- delicacies from kitchen and cellar are offered in the specific Hotels
The indicated prices include 7 overnights stays with halfboard per person in the double room and all services of the BrixenCard and one toboggan rental without local tax.
This is an offer of the local tourist office. www.brixen.org